Looking to upgrade to SECURITY ACCESS MANAGER 8?
We can help!
IBM® Security Access Manager for Web V8.0 is a new integrated appliance specifically designed to help protect web applications against fraudulent and unauthorized access and safeguard mobile interactions across the enterprise. Encode is one of the first IBM Partners to upgrade clients to SAM 8 appliance and virtual server!
Why upgrade to SAM v8?
- Help enable user access to mobile and web applications through single sign-on and session management.
- Enforce context-aware authorization through mobile device finger printing, geographic location awareness, and IP reputation
- Help improve identity assurance for the mobile users with built-in and flexible strong authentication schemes including many one-time password options, which are often used in mobile transactions (for example, email, counter-based, RSA, SMS, and time-based one-time passwords)
- Provide mobile security intelligence and demonstrating compliance through built-in integration with IBM QRadar® Security Intelligence Platform
- Help provide fast time to value and low total cost of ownership through easy deployment and configuration of virtual and hardware appliance form factors.