We are currently seeking multiple Outside Salespeople to join our team. This is a “hunter” role
as your main responsibility will be to develop new business from both existing and new clients
- Successful record of selling IT Professional Services to Fortune 2,000
- Close working relationships with decision makers.
- Ability to prospect, qualify and capture new IT professional services
- Willing to travel within NY Metro region.
- Associate’s Degree or higher.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Prospect and capture new clients for Encodes professional IT services
- Manage and grow revenue at captured accounts while maintaining the highest
levels of customer satisfaction.
- Participate in sales and technical training as requested by management.
- Develop and deliver Encode sales presentations.
- Participate in Encode marketing events.
- Develop conceptual understanding and conversational level expertise with all
the vendor technologies you are supporting.
- Provide business/technical input for the development of Encode contracts,
statements of work and purchase orders.
- Document all meaningful interactions with prospects, clients and technical
subject matter experts in Encodes CRM.
- Maintain close working relationship with deployed technical resources on end-
- Create presentation of resource to client with summary of past experience and
- Schedule and when possible, attend interviews between managers and
resources and detail any feedback in Encode CRM/ATS.
- Negotiate bill rates with end clients.
- Troubleshoot any issues with clients or resources.
- Resolve any disputes of time/tasks with clients and resources.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented. Work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to multitask and meet challenging deadlines.
- Self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.