SR. RECRUITER FOR CLEARED RESOURCES
With three major new clients requesting services Encode, Inc. is experiencing a significant growth in our federal business. As a result we have a position open for a senior recruiter with prior experience RECRUITING IT RESOURCES WITH VARIOUS LEVELS OF US SECURITY CLEARANCE.
With access to client portals that are filled with requirements for security cleared IT and Non-IT resources ...you will determine how much over $100K you earn
If you are hard working with a proven track record of success, Encode Inc. is an excellent place to grow your career. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Recruiter
Qualifications for Recruiter
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and performing phone screenings.
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements.
- Perform reference checks as need.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms.
- Manage onboarding and new hire process.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.with companypaid continuinguning education
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Bachelor's Degree desired
- 5 years of recruiting experience preferred.
- MUST HAVE 3 years of recruiting US Security Cleared IT Resources with large network of US Security Cleared IT Resources
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
Competitive compensation includes base salary, commission plan, bonus plan, medical benefits, insurance, PTO, and 401K plan.
Encode, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. Encode, Inc. is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.