We take the time to get to know your career goals, for both the short and the long term. If you want something challenging, or less so; if you want to work on a client’s work site or remote from home; part time or full time, we take the time to understand what it is you are looking for in your engagements and work hard to provide it to you on an on-going basis. Here at Encode our team is in it for the long haul…we know you have options, plenty of them and we want to be your “go-to” provider for work engagements when and how you want it. Here at Encode we are:
- Hands On – we stay engaged with you from our initial conversation to pre and post client interview. Once engaged with us, you are one of our primary responsibilities to ensure satisfaction is maintained.
- Follow-up – You will always get a response from us to all your inquiries…before and after being deployed on an engagement.
- Near real time feedback from when your resume is submitted, to after you had a client interview. We are as anxious as you are on your and the clients feedback.
- We take a lot of time to ensure we understand your requirements for a satisfying engagement.
- We share with you all the details of the engagement as we understand them including project details, environment, client expectations, nuances of the environment.
- We are your advocate. We care about you and the members of your family. We are in this engagement together.
- Payments are automated; deposits are like clockwork.
- If training will help us be successful on a client engagement, and the project duration justifies it, it is our job to see that some options are generated to ensure you receive access to training.
- Ongoing accolades and tokens of appreciation for your efforts.